Working with ZippityPrint.com gives you access to creative talent with deep agency and corporate design experience. With ZippityPrint.com you receive expert design services for a fraction of ad agency fees. Simply complete our design questionnaire at Graphic Design Services and a member of our creative services team will contact you within 24 hours or call 216.438.0001 and ask to speak to a member of our design team now.
- Ink Colors – Full-color one side or both sides
- Paper Stock – 14pt Heavy card stock, 100lb. Text stock
- Quantities – 500 to 100,000 (For quantities over 100,000 please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-438-0001)
- Coating – Gloss or matte aqueous coating
- Union Bug – We are members of the Northeast Ohio Allied Printing Trades Council Choose yes under the Union Bug option and we will place our Allied Trades Union Label on your print product.
- Eco-Logo – We practice eco-responsible production and recycling in our plant, use paper from certified managed forests, soy based ink, water-based coatings, chemistry-free plate processing, and more! Choose yes under the Eco Logo Option and we will place our eco-friendly logo on your print product.
- Proof – None, soft proof (PDF)
- Finishing – Trim to size & die-cut, trim to size die-cut & perforate
- Packaging – Bulk in cartons
Direct Mail Services Questionnaire
Utilizing ZippityPrint.com mailing services? Please click the following Mail List Processing Questionnaire link and complete our questionnaire when submitting a direct mail project: Mail List Processing Questionnaire
Direct Mail Terms & Important Information
Mailer Size & Quantity Guidelines
- Postcard - Not less than 3.5X5 or more than 4.25X6
- Letter - Maximum allowable size for a letter is 6.125X11.5
- Flat - More than 11.5 inches long, or more than 6.125 high, but not more than 15 inches long, or more than 12 inches high. The length of a flat-size mail piece is the longest dimension. The height is the dimension perpendicular to the length.
- First Class Presorted - Minimum 500 mail pieces to qualify for the first class presorted rate.
- Marketing Mail Presorted - Previously named standard mail by the USPS. Minimum 200 mail pieces to qualify for the marketing mail presorted rate.
- Nonprofit (NP) Presorted - Minimum 200 mail pieces to qualify for the NP presorted rate.
Nonprofit postage (NP): Your company must be registered as a non profit with the USPS, the name and return address must match that registration exactly.
Postage will be calculated separately and charged at actual cost. Once your list is processed you will receive a postage invoice via email. This email will contain a payment link to pay by electronic check or credit card (3.5% surcharge). Once payment is received we will deliver to the USPS.
Assumes order submission and proof approval by 2:00PM EST
Quantity *Print Turnaround *Print & Mail Turnaround
500 - 25,000 2 Days 4 Days
30,000 - 45,000 2 - 3 Days 4 - 5 Days
50,000 - 100,000 3 - 4 Days 5 - 6 Days
*Does not include time in transit
Expedited Turnaround Print Only
Assumes order submission and proof approval by 2:00PM ET
Quantity *Turnaround Time Cost
500 - 7,500 1 Day $50
10,000 - 25,000 1 Day $150
30,000 - 45,000 2 Days $250
50,000+ 3 Days $350
*Does not include time in transit
Production starts at the later of order submission or if soft proof is requested at the time of proof approval. The deadline for order submission/proof approval is 2:00PM ET. Order submission or proof approval after 2:00PM ET will move order to next business day’s production.
Please submit files as single page or two-page PDF documents.
Custom Stocks and Sizes
Don’t see the stock you need? Please complete our custom quote form available at Custom Stock
Don’t see the size you are looking for? Please choose the product, Custom Size Calculator or go to Custom Size Calculator